ProExam Write is a secure, web-based system for item (test question) development, review and validation. The flexible, digital workflow enables a collaborative, highly productive writing experience.
Reduce the cost and increase the quality of test question development
Here’s how it works:
1 Administrators establish the workflow to accommodate unique requirements and policies for drafting, review, revision and approval of items.
2 Writers draft, edit and classify multiple-choice or scenario-based items using a simple, familiar, auto-saving editor.
3 Item reviewers can review and comment on, or directly revise, items.
4 Reports track activity at the item writer and reviewer level, as well as across the entire item development process.
5 Finalized items can be exported to Word or XML and included in an item banking system, and customized PDFs can be created for printing.
Take advantage of these benefits:
- Reduce meeting-related costs with a fully web-based development process.
- Increase item writing productivity with friendly, simple-to-use dashboards that streamline the ability to draft, review and approve items.
- Promote collaboration by centralizing all comments in a single place.
- Create valid, defensible items by providing writers and reviewers with custom reference and training material.
- Secure item development activity through encrypted access and item storage.
Affordable and convenient for organizations of every size
As a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model, ProExam Write eliminates the need for you to handle system set-up and maintenance. Item writers and reviewers can quickly take advantage of the simple user interface, with minimal training and support.
Key features include:
- Assignment Management. Visually manage writer and reviewer recruitment, invitations, roles, permissions, assignments and responsibilities.
- Item Editor. Provide rationales, cite references and embed images, tables and equations as part of the drafting and editing process.
- Classification Editor. Built-in editor simplifies the creation of complex, multi-level item classifications.
- Automatic versioning. Items are automatically versioned during editing and reviewing, but ProExam Write also makes it easy to view and revert to previous versions.
- Activity History. View comments and discussion as an item moves from creation to approval.