We're looking forward to the 2014 Innovations in Testing Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona, March 2-5, and to sharing the credentialing expertise and insights of Professional Examination Service and our clients. Highlighted sessions:
- 1:30pm, Monday, March 3 case study session, "Work Ready Now! — Using Assessment and Digital Micro-Credentials (Badges) to Support Learning in a Curriculum-Based International Work Readiness Program," with Nancy Chervin and Nancy Taggart of Education Development Center, and ProExam's Walt Jimenez.
- 4:00pm, Monday, March 3 demonstration and discussion, "ProExam Vault: Enabling Secure Digital Credentials," with ProExam's Robert Block, Frank Catalano and Kenneth Doucet.
- 7:30am, Tuesday, March 4 ATP Security Committee Breakfast Meeting, with ProExam's Chuck Friedman presenting on ATP security resources.
- 4:15pm, Tuesday, March 4 PowerPoint-free discussion, "The Impact of Digitization in the Education and Certification/Licensure Credentialing Markets," with Sunny Lee of the Mozilla Foundation, Matthew Pittinsky of Parchment, and ProExam's Robert Block and Frank Catalano.
- 10:15am, Wednesday, March 5 case study session, "The Impact of Identifying Fundamental Competencies in a Profession," with Randy Lindner of the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards, Keith Knapp, PhD, CNHA of Christian Care Community, and ProExam's Sandy Greenberg.
- 10:15am, Wednesday, March 5 case study session, "Making the Hours Count: Operationalizing the Experience Requirement," with Victor Carter-Bey and Simona Fallavollita of Project Management Institute, and ProExam's Jacqueline Siano.
Also, we'll be highlighting digital credentials, security, and item writing tools in booth 45 of the Exhibit Hall with ProExam Vault and ProExam Write.
Look for the presentations and handouts here, in the Resources section, after ATP wraps up.